Sunday, November 11, 2012

How do I want to keep developing as a writer in the future?


    I really want to keep developing as a writer in the future. I will keep developing in the following ways. Firstly, I will keep diary on Blogger. I will continue to write some creative topics in 100 or 150 words. When I become used to keep writing, I will write in 200 or more words. Secondly, I will write 1000 words academic essay in each term. It is because I am planning to get into MBA course after graduating from ICU, so I have to become used to write in academic style. Thirdly, I will use the website, Lang-8, a language-exchange social networking website. By checking journals each other, your writing can be supported by native speakers, and at the same time, you can support other user’s learning of language with your mother tongue.
                                            
http://www.lang-8.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment